“Jackie Hand's very sensitive and powerful
work is transformative. After a session I feel united as a body; free and connected.”
—Claire Porter, Choreographer/Writer/ Performer/ Dancer, Artistic Director of Claire Porter/Portables
“Dear Jackie, all I can say is that it makes me feel alive and renewed, like a young man again. I felt like I was floating in air. What more can I say is that it is wonderful and makes me feel so good. Much love to you and come back soon. —Love Irving“ (Burton)
Bodywork with Jackie
A session with Jackie is different than any other bodywork session you have experienced.
Q: What does Jackie provide in a bodywork session that is distinctly different from massage therapy?
• The combination of: Personalization--Your session is designed for YOUR specific needs
• Her Experience and Training --Jackie’s many years of professional practice in bodywork, movement and movement observation
• Movement --The unique combination of CTT and CST bodywork techniques combined with movement and movement awareness
• Movement Re-training/Re-patterning--Designed for YOUR individual body, your movement, learning style and needs
• Education--About your anatomical body, about feeling/sensing your body, about body awareness within your environment, about taking responsibility for your own health and well-being
• Integration--Initing your body and movement re-education into your profession and lifestyle.
• Benefits--Better understanding and insight into your own body’s functioning.